Holiday Wreath

/


You can buy a pre-made wreath pretty much anywhere this time of year.  But what fun is that, right?

I follow a few DIY blogs and came across a country-chic buffalo check fabric wreath that I was determined to make.  Unfortunately, I was limited in the supplies available at the craft store (and I am too tired to run around Westchester) so I couldn't quite replicate this one.  However, I put my own spin on it to make it fun and festive.


What you need:
1x large Styrofoam circle
25 feet of holiday ribbon
Pre-made coordinating holiday bow
Glue gun

Directions:
1. Secure the ribbon to the Styrofoam with hot glue
2. Begin wrapping the ribbon around the circle, making sure to overlap the pieces so that no white shows through
3. Secure the last piece with hot glue
4. Tie the pre-made bow to the wreath



Given these extremely simple directions, you can tell that this is pretty much the easiest holiday project you can do this season. 

Estimated cost:
Estimated $20 (Michael's was having a massive holiday sale today)

Time Spent:
About 15-20 minutes



If you are looking for wreath inspiration, check these guys out.  Maybe next year I will step up my DIY game!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow @ Instagram

Back to Top